killer rabbit killer rabbit

Nice animation

the animation was really nice, I enjoyed that part of it..... but I truely wish there was more to it, instead of just a guy about to get murdered by a rabbit XD

diaz123 responds:

yeh as i sed it was rushed so it cud be there for halloween im happy that sum ppl like my style i will use it more often

kamikaze header kamikaze header

pretty neat

but it would help if you told what kinda website your planning on making, that way we can tell you if this header seems sutable.

SyNdRoMe responds:

its a graphic design site, go to kamikazedesign.tk

mipruebanumero1 mipruebanumero1

ummmm,,, what?

it's too fast...... no audio.........

bummer....... all I saw was sonic getting fliped by the bird after Knuckles punched him in the face....... then Shadow randomly appeared

the only reason I gave this a 1 was because they actually for the most part looked like the actual characters

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

Very nice stuff

and also, I like how it was presented just as if it were in the sketchbook ( would've been cool if you could've found a way to make the pages actually turn ). Veat neat slide show.

oh, and I will 2nd the digimon are cool too ....... Especially renamon < insert creepy furry grin >:3 >. Lols, but all of the artwork was very good. Might need to check out more of your stuff on DA :3.

Tic tac toe 3 in a row Tic tac toe 3 in a row

eh...

It was ok... but I found it rather annouying to have to keep going back to the main to start another game

it would've been better if you had it 2 outa 3

Super Controller Super Controller

Kinda to plain

I had fun with it for awhile, but it got borind quick...

The music selection was nice though ;)

GO P.O.D. and Slipknot :P

redstar13 responds:

Hell yeah Slipknot!

Halloween Resurrection Halloween Resurrection

Awesome song

I liked the creepy feeling that the song had.... Very nice ; )

I've already listened to this three times and still like it

pitchblak responds:

Thanx alot scorpion, glad ya dig it. More creepy songs comin soon. Friday the 13th next on my to do list. Rock on bro

HALO main theme HALO main theme

Really nice.... but

this sounds more like a instrumental piece......

Laid to Rest - Cover Laid to Rest - Cover

Nice cover

ahhh... it's been awhile since I've heard this song.... sir, you've made my day

TwilightNecrosis responds:

It's my pleasure, friend.
Glad to make your day.
METAL FOREVER!!!

Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE? Cheesecake or CHEESECAKE?

Haha, wicked

Nice job man, I'm glad I changed my mind about it XD

Oh yeah, and to answer the question below (ARLINDER )..... The art portal is fucked, and I Supposively have no scouts, while elsewhere it says I do >_>

so for some odd reason, nothing of mine is in the art portal. Not much more I know about it besides " THE ART PORTAL IS BUGGED @_@ "

iCleon responds:

Yay, Thanks. Yeah, the portal is a little buggy.

Operation Mindcrime (Sharpie) Operation Mindcrime (Sharpie)

Looks very nice

really like how there's something everywhere on the page, and major props for using sharpie ( Sharpies usually don't work out too well for me >.> )

again, nice job

Phobotech responds:

If I could've, I would've done a segment devoted to each song on the album, but maybe that would've been a bit too much.

I used to doodle with sharpies as a kid, too, so that might've helped me out a bit. Thanks for the review!

Cleansing rain Cleansing rain

One of my Personal favs

A few things bug me little of this, but non-the-less, it's good and I really like the concept :3

Fatchaos responds:

I know, my anatomy has improved since this picture came out... Still, just like you, I like how this came out ^^

And thanks ;)